What could you eat forever?
- A) coconut and tamarind fish curry
- B) double Ginger Pig-bred cheeseburger in a brioche bun
- C) ceviche
- D) lemongrass sesame pork rice vermicelli
- E) quinoa and camargue red rice salad
- F) spicy hot beef and okra stew on injera
- G) McDonald’s happy meal
What is your jam?
- A) Heaven Is A Place On Earth by Belinda Carlisle
- B) Slave To The Rhythm by Grace Jones
- C) Windowlicker by Aphex Twin
- D) Pass Out by Tinie Tempah
- E) Vindaloo by Fat Les
- F) You Got The Love by Florence & The Machine
- G) Timber by Pitbull feat. Ke$ha
Which is your favourite Kevin Spacey?
- A) House of Cards Kevin Spacey
- B) LA Confidential Kevin Spacey
- C) The Usual Suspects Kevin Spacey
- D) Seven Kevin Spacey
- E) Late night dog walking Kevin Spacey
- F) American Beauty Kevin Spacey
- G) K-PAX Kevin Spacey
What’s on the top of your Kennington bucket list?
- A) watching Florence from Florence & The Machine do an impromptu drunken covers set at a tiki bar
- B) dancing till the sun comes up then comes down again
- C) going to Radiohead’s Boiler Room takeover at Corsica Studios
- D) exploring urban forests and soaking up ruin porn before it’s too late
- E) attending a private view at Damien Hirst’s new gallery
- F) going to a test match
- G) watching Millwall play at home
How did you score?
Mostly A’s – you should live in Central Kennington
Mostly B’s – you should live in West Kennington (formerly known as Vauxhall)
Mostly C’s – you should live in North Kennington (formerly known as Elephant & Castle)
Mostly D’s – you should live in East Kennington (formerly known as Walworth)
Mostly E’s – you should live in North West Kennington (formerly known as Lambeth)
Mostly F’s – you should live in South Kennington (formerly known as Oval)
Mostly G’s – you should not live in Kennington; would suggest Fallujah, or Clapham